Pitter Patter Let’s Get at Er
Pitter patter let’s get at er is a slang expression, synonymous with “let’s go do it!”.
- #1 Slang: Can I Get a Hoya?
- #2 Slang: 228922
- #3 Slang: Queen of Spades Tattoo
- #4 Slang: If You Know You Know
- #5 Slang: Negative Ghost Rider
See the 🔝 most used slang terms these days.
The expression uses the phrase “pitter-patter” which has been used in English as a rhyming reduplication for making haste since the 1600’s.
“Pitter patter let’s get at er” has started seeing more widespread use since the sitcom, “Letterkenny” launched in 2016.
The phrase is often dropped by the stars of the series.
Spread and Usage
“Pitter patter let’s get at er” can be encountered on various sites and forums, especially those which are related to “Letterkenny” such as the subreddit r/Letterkenny.
- Etalk.ca – ‘Letterkenny’ sayings you need to incorporate into your daily life
- Reddit – r/Letterkenny